[rescue] oh my god.

Michael A. Turner rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 12:38:57 CDT 2001

	Threat level charlie is true. I live in norfolk VA and it's being
run on the TV set's on all channels to alert military personnel that they
must report to the bases immediatly. They have a ticker running on the
screen saying that the bases are at threat level charlie.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer
WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org