[rescue] Dead Sun 150!

Jason Filby rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 11 03:21:55 CDT 2001

Hey all

I've got a serious problem here... a Sun 150 that died 10 days after
the maintenance contract expired (is there some plot I don't know
about? or just Murphy's law?).

Anyways.. the server was running fine, but suddenly my terminal lost
connection. I went to the server room to find the 150 dead. If I turn
it off and on, the LCD comes on and all the drive lights come on --
but there's nothing on the screen (screen stays on standby mode).

This is weird! But I'm really not sure what to do now... can anyone
please give me some advice?

Thanks
- Jason