[rescue] OBject Desktop

William Barnett-Lewis rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Sep 10 20:32:09 CDT 2001

Well, I got a wild hair and decided that the 486 Thinkpad I rescued on
Friday would make a good OS/2 box. Finally found my Warp 3 CDs and got
the 23 floppies made. Installed it and then my old copy of Smartsuit for
OS/2. Pretty cool allinall. Wordstar 7 is really fun in a dos box too.

Unfortunately my copy of Stardock's "Object Desktop" is hosed. The
floppies are total goners and Stardock no longer does OS/2. They wanted
to make _some_ money so they changed to Win32. I can't really blame
them, but it leaves me stuck. Anyone on the list have a copy that they
dupe for me? If you desire I can fax a xerox of disk1 as proof of
ownership.

Thanks,

William