Location check (was Re: [rescue] Geek Guild)

Sheldon T. Hall rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Sep 10 16:51:30 CDT 2001

OK, while we're getting the Geek Guild moving, I'd like to register my new
location with whoever is going to take on the job of keeping track of these
things.

I've moved from Columbus, Ohio to Bainbridge Island, WA, across Puget Sound
from Seattle.  Zip is 98110.

Too bad the US ZIP codes don't follow any discernable pattern at the local
level, or it would be easy enough to have some sort of automated
registry-and-locator for the group.

Anyone in the neighborhood is encouraged to let me know about it!

-Shel
--
Sheldon T. Hall
shel at cmhc.com