[rescue] Re: Geek Guilds

Big Endian rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Sep 10 15:31:53 CDT 2001

>Okay, I'll offer to pay the first 6 months Dues with Bandwidth.
>I have an Ultra we can set it up on.  Any Intrest?
>
>George

I'm game, I also have bandwidth and server power to spare (MANY
Thanks to Christoff and Dave McGuire) and most importantly, an
appropriate domain (3geeks.org)  I'm not even sure what the 3 stands
for now ( it used to represent me and two other people who were going
to room together but that fell through).  George, are you near the
home base of your ISP?  If so you're in my area, contact me off list
and we can work something out in terms of hosting/designing/building
stuff.

daniel