[rescue] This Just In:PeeCee rescue

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 7 22:02:50 CDT 2001

Follow-up to my first post, the P200 MMX system was brought up, it was
running WinNT 4.0 SP5 (current), and after deciding I didn't care what was
on the HD, I got RH Linux (what I had handy) installed. Oh, and there was
enough correct RAM to bring the box upto 128 Meg EDO RAM...

I can't believe they just threw it out... I have great hopes for the Unisys
PPro 200 system ;^) (but the MB jumpers were mostly ripped out, so I'll have
to make sure everything is right before I power it up...)

Ken