[rescue] not quite the same class of rescue

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 7 15:23:54 CDT 2001

>You'll probably want an appropriate-sized DC "wall-wart" to appease it..

yes, and thanks to the much hated (by girlfriends, though not the
current one- see geeks) box of ~100 wall adaptors, I've got on I
think will work.

>open it up and look for date codes on the chips,
>copyright dates on the
>board masks, etc.

sn - 18104

pcb states: model pb-5001 E46473

hrm, single layer pcb- main chip ==

TI make, TMS0101ANC(triagnle symbol)
             7301

heh- and a glass tube sealed holder for the segment display and 28
individual transistors.

geez, i've made more complicated pieces. I should schematic it out and duplicate it for fun.

-C