[rescue] Microtek Slide Scanner

Doctor Obnox Son of a Bitch rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 7 12:27:10 CDT 2001

 I just rescued a microtek 1850 slide scanner from my brother-in-law. (Funny
 how the whole family believes in tossing out the yestertech!)

 When I got it home, I found that SANE doesn't support it, and my wife in
 unwilling to hook the beast up to her win98 machine, so it's useless to me.

 Anyone interested? sambo get first dibs, since he's doing me a favor :)

--
"Stupidity is the devil. Look in the eye of a chicken and you'll know. It's
the most horrifying, cannibalistic, and nightmarish creature in this world."

Gustafson
                                                    drobnox at visi.com