[rescue] MSFT == a-holes! (please excuse this OT rant)

Bruce Pullig rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 6 15:28:42 CDT 2001

When I tried to run Windows98 my SunPCI crashed often.  Windows 2000 Pro
also seemed to crash often.   Windows NT 4.0 workstation runs just
fine.  By often I mean daily.  I just wish I could run Linux on it.

At 02:56 PM 9/6/2001, you wrote:
>Dave McGuire wrote:
>

> > > Yup -- just don't ever use any M$ software and they cannot affect your
> > > life!  :-)
> >
> >   I agree 100%.
>

>But I have this nifty SunPCi card, and it'd be a shame to put it on the
>shelf to rot. Please note, though, that I did inquire whether it would
>run any OS other than M$-OS.

>with it, but what the hell...
>

>---sambo

   Bruce Pullig
   Senior Systems Administrator
   Schlumberger Oil & Gas Information Solutions
   5444 Westheimer, Suite 800
   Houston, TX 77056
   (713) 350-4217
   bpullig at houston.geoquest.slb.com