[rescue] MSFT == a-holes! (please excuse this OT rant)

Fogg, James rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 6 15:27:40 CDT 2001

We had a simular problem here with an Exchange server migration. The Unix
users were horrified at having to use MSFT to use Windows so they could use
Outlook (Look-out). Since we are doing the groupware thing it required
Outlook (you can use non-outlook mail clients with Exchange if all you want
is mail).

Elegant solution....
Echange Web Interface! They have a web interface that looks, smells and
functions exactly like outlook, but only needs a browser (less bandwidth
hungry too). Its not even Explorer specific. I use it with Linux and
Netscape. You don't always have to use MS crap on the desktop.