[rescue] Dos on Sparc....wretch...(:+}}...

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 6 10:40:06 CDT 2001

> >I loaded the SunPCi software, but don't have a copy of windows. Will it
> >run any other OS?
>
> Yes it will have a DOS clone installed by default.

I found my ancient sundosbin tape, loaded it, and it seems to be dos 3.3?
Anyone have any info on this early dos tape for sun?  I seem to have lost
the docs for it, but at least the tape is rescued.

Now, what can one realistically do with it.....(:+}}... on a 4/260 crate?
Maybe something really wierd, like a pdp-11 dos emulator.  Convert yer
Sun Solaris 1 VME crate to a pdp-11 running V5 UNIX...login prompt due
any day now... news at 6.

Bob