[rescue] Recommendations for Stratum 1 time server?

Drew Schatt rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 5 14:20:35 CDT 2001

Hi everyone-
	This may be slightly off topic, but I was wondering if anyone has
a good recommendation for a stratum 1 time server (or receiver to use with
my Sun boxen) for a small network?  I was looking at the TrueTime NTS-150,
but I have no idea what the cost would be, and something that easily
handles thousands of clients is considerably outside the range of what I
need.
	On a slightly different note:  How does one change the default X
Windows size on a Sun Ray 150?  I don't like having a desktop that
scrolls, but the Ray was an ebay special, so no docs or anything useful
like that...
	Thanks!
	-Drew