[rescue] Is it dead?

Mike Free rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 4 23:22:54 CDT 2001

   This is exactly the same trouble I had with my 670 board that I was going
to use in a 4/110 case, save for the 3 and 7 LED's being out. CPU swap,
memory changes, nothing affected it. I gave up, the board is out in the
electronics shed at the moment.

If these board don't work with a particular type of memory, I may have to
take another look, or go pull _all_ the memory and see if the diag codes
change, but there was no output whatsoever on serial with mine.... It's a
mystery.

Mike Free