now OT Re: [rescue] Geographics

Derrick Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 4 20:35:51 CDT 2001

It's rumored that around Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 09:13:04PM -0400
Mike Nicewonger <twmaster at twmaster.com> wrote:

> > > I want a big map with pushpins.
> > >
> > > Reagen
> >
> > Now that could be fun!
> >
> > -Linc (PA)
>
> I have always wanted a banner over Main St. here that reads:
>
> "Thar be GEEKS here!!"

hah...on that note i just picked up teh simpsons sea-captain action
figure yesterday.... arrrggg, yar, being good for the collection he be

me parsing the string 'main st' made me think of:

http://www.space-invaders.com/

Which is I'm sure better suited to the geeks list..but I"m not
subbed..so you may wanna pass it along... I've been meaning to take it
up in austin...

somewhat on topic...that site would be cool... like personal
resumes..not work related ones  (although it's commonly one and the
same for geekery).

^Derrick