[rescue] Geographics

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Sep 4 19:59:59 CDT 2001

I'm good for it. We can even add a listing of our hardware, and maybe our
relevant skill sets or what we do.

Actually I was thinking something along the lines of a voluntary members
resource directory.

DB Entry could look something like this

Surname: Byrne
Name: Christopher
Country: Republic of Ireland
State/Province: Co. Wicklow
City: Greystones
Employer: INSL Ireland Limited
Position: CTO
Specialty skills: Security
Interests: Amateur Radio, Guitar, Music, Radio Control, Firearms, Blades and
swords, Personal Freedom, Martial arts, Cars, Motorcycles, Planes, Boats
Equipment: Sun Ultra 60, Sun Ultra 10, 2 DEC Personal workstation 433 a/u,
Integraph TD-410, 3 IBM Laptops (2 running *nix), 3 x86based Pc's (2 running
*nix)
Operating Systems currently running: Solaris 8, Solaris 7, Tru64 5.1, Linux
2.2, Linux 2.4, OpenBSD 2.9, BeOS 5, Win98, WinME, WinNT4.0, Win2K

A lot of online clubs do this sort of thing.

Oh and for anyone familiar with my previous equipment list yes I cut WAY
down. I got rid of about 75% of all my stuff before I moved to Ireland.

Chris Byrne