[rescue] HP Monitor Info

Steve Sandau rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Oct 31 06:18:38 CST 2001

I bought a 9000/715 over a year ago with an A1097A 19" monitor.  I
remember finding that you can connect it to a PeeCee, but you need a
good video card, and there's some fancy wiring that has to be done
because the hsync is included in the signal for green. This is a # BNC
model with one BNC for each color.

If it's cheap, I assume you'll grab it and figure it out later. ;)

Here's the info I was looking at for the specific monitor I have...
http://www.frauenweb.at/~tina/myhtml/howto.html

And I just peeked at this page on Mirage video cards, seems to have more
than one HP model.
http://www.nemaine.com/~jims/hp.htm

Good luck! And thanks for the info you had on the memory I sent Eugene
for his Xyplex.