[rescue] Boot cdrom install ... don't want GUI

Sheldon T. Hall rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 30 16:56:42 CST 2001

Folks-

I can't remember ... can someone remind me [off-list] of the correct command
to use to start up the Solaris 7 installer _without_ the GUI?

I know it's "boot cdrom install -<something>" but what's the something?

I'm using a Sun keyboard and screen on the SparcClassic I'm installing to,
but I don't want the flippin' GUI because (a) I don't have a mouse on this
machine, and (b) with a 2x CD-ROM, loading the gui takes about 10
minutes....

Please remind me of the GUI-less CD-rom boot-and-install command.

Thanks.

-Shel
--
Sheldon T. Hall