[rescue] Speaking of terminals

Joshua D Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 30 14:39:22 CST 2001

On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 03:33:58PM -0500, Linc Fessenden wrote:
> > Does anyone want a functioning Dec VT220?  Free for pick up in Lancaster
> > PA.  Trying to free up more space, and thus am now using a crappy 486
> > notebook for serial consoles.
>
> Absolutely.  And I am not even that far away (Allentown).

Normally I'd offer to trek up there for a tour of things, however, my car
needs serious repairs before I do unnessesary long driving, and those
repairs are several weeks away.

So, if you get down here before hand, it is yours.  And if no one takes it
before I get the repairs made, I'd be happy to deliver it some saturday.

--
Joshua D. Boyd