[rescue] Voyager

Doctor Obnox Son of a Bitch rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 30 12:12:42 CST 2001

Linc Fessenden, reeling from the shock, managed on Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 11:48:36AM -0500 to scrawl:

> Anyone out there with a Sparc Voyager - what windowmanager are you
> using?  I am trying to find something configurable and fast.  Fastest I
> have found so far is twm which is pretty easilly configured to do what I
> want but the feel lacks a bit.  IceWM is pretty fast as well but looks too
> windowsish for me..
> KDE & Gnome are WAY too bulky. Xfce would be great but doesn't play well
> with 8bpp for some reason.  What do you think?

If you really want something small and fast, check out WMX

at http://www.alldaybreakfast.com

It's not for everyone.

--
"So I am not the only one that runs around naked with my Bobba Fett helment on?
Cool"

Gustafson
                                                    drobnox at visi.com