[rescue] Wooohhhooo XP -> 0 to BSOD in 12min23sec

Kris Kirby rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 29 13:15:36 CST 2001

On Sat, 27 Oct 2001, George W Adkins wrote:
> these people are the problem in the first place.  They are the ones who say:
> "I don't care if it works better or saves time, I want to do it THIS way...:
> and
> "But I NEEEEEEEED It!"

GGGGRRRRR!

> the kind of people who think that only Micro$oft Orifice can read and write
> .doc files, who send HTML e-mail, and who insist on printing out copies of
> information on web pages "just in case I want to look at it again later..."

Or print out all of thier email just so they can read it...

I look at the modern waste of paper that people create and wonder: "What
would these people do before computers?" I feel odd because I don't print
something out unless I really need to.

> The people make me physically ill.  I want to go back to the "good old days'
> when being a computer operator meant something other than being able to wrap
> you fingers around a mouse and click.

Hear Hear. Seems everywhere I go I see 3270 terminal emulators...

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |