[rescue] Ethernet Problem.

Steve Sandau rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 29 13:05:02 CST 2001

Mike Valley wrote:

I'd try setting the IP manually to see what happens. That'll eliminate a
few potential problems (like the dhcp server, for one).

You might also try running a packet sniffer on that segment to see if
the mac address of the SPARC (available on the boot screen or the boot
monitor I think) shows up on the network.

Or, maybe the Windows box broke the cable. ;)