[rescue] Flex your Onyx-type software...

Joshua D Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Oct 28 13:23:46 CST 2001

On Sun, Oct 28, 2001 at 01:06:19AM -0400, Ken Hansen wrote:
> Yeah - Me Too - I've got a Onyx on it's way to me (just in time for
> Christmas), and pointers would be great...

First Blender should run well on it.

But, what are your interests?  For scientific work, VTK
(http://public.kitware.com/VTK/) or OpenDX
(http://www.research.ibm.com/dx/) would be appropriate.  But that relies
on having code to generate data for those toolkits to use.

If you had an ASO or MCO you could do some really wild things with
Quake.  Actually, you still could do some really wild things with quake,
but the easiest ones would be ASO/MCO based.

--
Joshua D. Boyd