[rescue] Wooohhhooo XP -> 0 to BSOD in 12min23sec

George W Adkins rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Oct 27 22:08:23 CDT 2001

> I'm told the king is Maya, but I've never been able to get hands on time
> with that either.

I recently obtained a big SGI box (Onyx RE2) and want to try my hand at some
animation work on it.  I was considering poking around with Blender, but I
was told that it will make NO use of the Hardware in the box.

what would be an _obtainable_ package that I could use on this machine which
would make ust of the graphics hardware?  I mean if I'm going to run Blender,
I might as well run it on a POS Intel box...

George