[rescue] Wooohhhooo XP -> 0 to BSOD in 12min23sec

Joshua D Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Oct 27 20:31:57 CDT 2001

On Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 08:53:11PM -0700, Dunbar, Brian wrote:
> You're right.  My (business manager) boss has told me the minute StarOffice
> can promise the same functionality as Ms Office we'll switch over.  I'm
> working on it.  So far I haven't opened an excel spreadsheet or word doc
> that's been made in Office 2000 that I can't launch in StarOffice 6.....

Wouldn't it be better to start from the position of actually figuring out
what parts of Office2k you use, instead of just seeing if files
open?  Just because every file opens doesn't mean that StarOffice does
everything decently, and like wise, if it Star Office did everything
decently, except open an occasional file, the a conversion server could be
setup for use.

--
Joshua D. Boyd