[rescue] Just a thought - what would be a good starter SPARC system these days?

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Oct 24 13:03:09 CDT 2001

On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 08:29:30AM -0700, Ron Wickersham wrote:
> what about a "field book?"    (not to be confused with a "hand book" that is
> so often connected with certain "members" on this list  :-).

I think the best experience comes from "oh shit, its 2am, I just ROYALLY
hosed this machine, and it has to be up for production at 8am.. now what" 8-)

Been there, done that, altho it wasnt me who hosed the box..

Bill (*grumble* stupid staff creating users with homedirs of / ; you know
      the rest..)

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net