[rescue] Just a thought - what would be a good starter SPARC system these days?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Oct 24 09:40:04 CDT 2001

Josh,

Are you talking about a remote X session for admining a server?

Or do you want to "tee" the output to a file as wella s the console?

Or do you want to run "script" to document your typos?

Or what?

Just not getting it...

Ken
(remembering when I "tee"d off my robots game and mailed the file to my
instructor, who got to relive my game at a tremendous speed (19.2K serial
console on a 680XX Unix box in the late 1980's)...)