[rescue] MS Windows List

Dunbar, Brian rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 23 16:23:08 CDT 2001

Anything to provide y'all with amusement.  Wanna hear about how the CAD
(Mentor Expedition) tool we use on Windows was taking 12 minutes to drag and
drop a part?  And locking up every 30 minutes or so?  Swapped out the
*motherboard* (same memory/processor/video) and the time decreased 8 zillion
percent to click-drag-wait-repeat.  No crashes, either.

rrrrrr

Brian