[rescue] Re: FREE: Sun SS5-70 MHz system boards

Stuart E. Johnson rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Oct 20 21:44:42 CDT 2001

I have some SS5/SS4 chassis that Mike's nice(wonger) SS5 mainboards can go
into without much difficulty. Interested souls can have them for the cost of
shipping. Please reply off-list. Be patient - I am in New Jersey this week
and won't be back until Friday or so...

BTW - If you're in the Twin Cities area next weekend, the annual
GeekFest^H^H^H^H^H^H^H Radio Amuteur and Computer Electronics flea market is
Saturday, 10/27 at the St. Paul Civic Center. $10 (!) at the door... A prize
to whoever can recoginize me and Steve Hatle by what we have on our
tables... We'll be the ones not mumbling into portable radios as we paw
through the merchandise.
--
   -Stuart Johnson
    sej at gofast.net