[rescue] RS/6000??

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 18 22:10:19 CDT 2001

My favorite line printer had a wheel with 132 sets of characters around a
wheel, behind the paper, and the hammer & ribbon are on the front. The
hammer moved from side to side, while the wheel in the back spun around ad
around. (the "wheel had 132 "A"s across, then 132 "B"s, 132 "C"s, etc... -
the twisted mind that thought of this mechanisim...)

Cool...

Ken