[rescue] AUI to Ethernet

Drew Schatt rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 18 14:07:14 CDT 2001

I have an HP 2524 switch with 24 ports and every port on it auto senses if
a crossover cable or a normal cable is connected, and automatically
handles it appropriately. Makes it really simple to hook anything
up... (Got a cable and a device?  Stick it in!) I think that this is an
idea whose time has come for all switches...
	-Drew