[rescue] FS: "rollabout" short rack cabinet

Derrick Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Oct 17 23:55:20 CDT 2001

It's rumored that around Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 10:04:05PM -0400
dave at cca.org wrote:
> derrick at blinky-lights.org writes:
>
> >now to rearrange all my kibble and wiring to get it wedged under a desk
> >and to find a coulple of atx 1u cases...
>
> "kibble". Heh. That was from Electric Sheep, right?

hah, actually it's 'kipple' but 'kibble' is my misconstrueance of it..
as I see kit as the 'life-force' of most geeks.. combining the meanings
of kipple and kibbles-n-bits makes me cackle.  might I add after
spending a couple hours on cca.org the other day that I'm in no way
surprised that you caught that :)   It's existence reaffirms my beliefs
that there are other complete freaks out there with similar interests.
most local freak geekery are thelemites...and I just don't seem to mesh
well with them.  I believe this to be a personal interaction
level..nothing to do with them being thelemites..as I was a satanist for
many many many years.  Now I simply fall into "other"

On the note of kipple.. my last roomie runs the 'kipple cabalism' site
which I believe he has on omit.org which I host.. we also have an
OMITnet mailing list for those of you in the austin area that want to
participate in creating a free wireless access community.  I meant to
mention this to Bill tonight..since I'm only about 3-5 miles from
him..the further the mesh we can build the better.  Bill would be a good
repeater to get to Sam on Duval St, I'm on Duval Rd.

My roommate previous to that was what I like to call "the son of
hellfire" as his father was Arthur Brown, the "God of Hellfire."  He was
a 60's psychedelic rock star that had this huge candlebra that he wore
on his head and set fire to... he's the one who inspired alice cooper
and kiss to paint their faces like that..he's sampled in far too many
groups to mention..but that's where _The Electric Hellfire Club_ get a
lot of their samples, and their name, from.  He lives here in Austin,
great guy :)  His son is in  no way interested in comps... he teaches
martial arts and works misc jobs..he was the best roomie I ever
had..he'd leave for 3 months at a time to train over in the east in
monastaries..yet still paid rent :)

wow..rambling..back somewhat on topic of this mail.. there's an
"electric sheep" screen saver that is great..I have it on most of my
x-capable boxen at home...  http://electricsheep.org/

back to 'enterprise' on the tivo

enjoy
^D