[rescue] ss5's for sale

Dan Sikorski rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 16 22:18:46 CDT 2001

I've got a stack (about 15) of barebones SparcStation5's that i'd like
to unload, and it's easier to sell them here than ebay.  some 70Mhz some
85Mhz, some with with floppy drives.  No memory, no hard drives.  Make
an offer i can't refuse :)  (prefferably no death or dismemberment
threats)

I also have sbus turboXGX frambuffers from the machines, but not as many
framebuffers as machines (about 11).  make an offer on these too.

hardware trades might also be acceptable for any of the above.

Please contact me offlist for any of this (or all of it :) )

	-Dan Sikorski