[rescue] FS/T: SS10/20/Ultra 1 memory

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Oct 13 22:25:50 CDT 2001

Hi all,

I've got a couple of spare pieces of 32MB and 64MB memory suitable for use
(where compatible) in SS10/20 and Ultra 1/2/450 etc... systems. Also have
a spare pair of 128s that could go to a new home.

I'm open to offers, but please don't tell me you've been getting the 128s
for $10 each and want me to let them go for $5 (if you have, please tell
me where you got them... I have some U2s to build up :) ).

My trade wish list is rather limited at the moment.

	- a pair of 256MB dimms for Ultra AXI
	- Storageworks canisters/drives, preferably Netapp F330 compat.
	- hotswap LVD enclosure/canisters
	- modern ETINC serial card that enables bwmgr

Otherwise, US$ by Paypal is preferred.

Thanks,
Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows