[rescue] Two stupid questions

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 12 00:14:54 CDT 2001

Just a couple of stupid questions (meaning I should know
better).

First, I used psrinfo -v to look at the CPU(s) and a
Ross dual CPU seems to show a clock speed half of what
the CPU is supposed to be.  Is there a problem with the
command or is the Ross mismarked?

Second, I was trying to see what memory sticks I have
and tried to use the memory-test command after I set the
diag-switch? and found the results confusing.  I have
two 128 meg sticks and it says 144 and 80 megs.  Can you
tell which stick is in what position with this?  I
assumed I could.