[rescue] Friggin huge list members!

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Oct 11 21:53:06 CDT 2001

> area.  Compared to the disadvantages of eating meat, all you can spout are
> quotes off of bumper stickers.  Anyhow, hope this doesn't offend you all
too
> much.

I say we eat him...

There are many advantages to eating meat.  High in fiber, vitamins and
minerals.  In fact, it is quite possible to live off of a diet consisting
entirely of protien.  I do.

My cholesterol is low, I have tons of energy, I never hit the 2pm sleepys
like I used to, I get *very* restful sleep every night, I lost 70 pounds, my
hypoglycemia is under control for the first time in my life, I can perform
stressful and exertive activities like paintball or roof replacement without
tiring to exhaustion.

These are only a few of the benefits I personally have experienced.  Others
can tell similar tales.

However, this is not for everyone.  Obviously, not everyone will experience
the same results.  Not everyone has the willpower to resist chocolate cake
either...

Kurt