[rescue] FS: PS2-to-Sun keyboard converter box

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 9 18:00:26 CDT 2001

Got a Sun 370-2068 "Sible" interface box for
sale.  This lets you use a PS/2 keyboard and/or
mouse on a Sun system that expects a Sun kb/mouse.
You can do the following combinations:

	PS2 keyboard, PS2 mouse
	PS2 keyboard, Sun mouse
	Sun keyboard, PS2 mouse
	PS2 keyboard, PS2 mouse, Sun mouse
	PS2 mouse, Sun keyboard, Sun mouse

I've got pictures and a review up at:

http://www.sunhelp.org/pages.php?page=review-adapter

I havent used it but 2-3 hours since I bought it, and
all of my "current" SPARC boxes are USB-based.

Sun sells these for $75 + shipping + horrible lead
time; I'd like to sell this one for $60 + $5 Priority
Mail shipping.

For an extra $15, I'll throw in a Logitech Trackman
Marble optical 3-button trackball that works great
with this.

Email me directly if interested.

Bill

--