[rescue] Re: Career Rescue - Pray for me

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 9 15:36:31 CDT 2001

> Ok time to start heading down to find a seat, wish me luck.

Sheesh!  Have fun at least.

I hope that if you do go, you at least get the priviledge of an exit
interview.  My last exit interview I played the silent, indignant employee.
HR, and my boss, were thoroughly confused as to how best handle me.  I think
I said two words during the entire fiasco.  I actually belly laghed when the
words "very generous two weeks severance" passed the VP of HR's lips.
Scared the shizen out of her....

Of course, I was fully expecting the layoff - and prepared my area
accordingly.  I went in over the weekend and cleared my area of all personal
property.  I took great joy in the look on manglement's faces as they saw my
cube that morning.

Kurt