[rescue] Career Rescue (was DEC Pro 350, or something)

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 9 13:37:13 CDT 2001

On Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 12:13:49PM -0600, Derrick Daugherty wrote:
> This has definitely been occupying many cycles in my mind the past 8
> months.  Before I got into a computer related job I managed an indie cd
> shop..sure it was great, I did whatever I wanted, but I was absolutely
> poor.  At that time, I kept recalling a line from a Weird Al song:  "If
> money can't buy happiness, I guess I'll have to rent it."

Eventually I'd like to get all my bills paid off, and just go to work
somewhere that will pay the monthly bills, and leave me with a lot less
stress.  Maybe a sysadmin job where I can set my own schedule; I just
*cant* go without working for more than a week or I go nuts..

Bill (yes, I got yelled at for checking my email on my honeymoon...)

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net
Austin, TX