[rescue] Q: HP 715/100 RAM (& Accessories)...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 9 09:11:17 CDT 2001

Thanks, through deft use of Google, I was able to
decide the same thing (found a memory dealer that uses
HP kit numbers, found that the memory kit for my
712/60 would work in the 715/100, and the 712/60 uses
72 pin PF Parity RAM).

I will be getting the system off eBay (there are 10
units up for sale, starting at $24.99 (IIRC)) w/o RAM
or keyboard adapter. I assume serail console should
suffice for OS install, and that CD-ROM requirements
are similar to Sun (512 byte block size)...

Thanks for the confirmation,

Ken

--- Randy Bowie <r.bowie at pentasafe.com> wrote:
> Fast Page Mode 72 pin, there was  a link posted to
> this group not too long
> ago.
>
> There is an adapter that allows the use of PS/2
> keyboard/mouse don't know
> where you can get it though.

=====
Ken