[rescue] Career Rescue

Andrew Weiss rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 9 08:57:05 CDT 2001

> I completely and fully hate contract of consulting work, the 1099's kill
> me..but I'm now stuck with this as my only means of income for the time
> being.  Anyone know a good Austin CPA?

Heh my feelings on contract work are similar.  At my age it not only is
scary (sort of like running one's own business) taxwise but I like health
coverage...especially some that I can afford.  But I guess we all have to
eat and pay bills... just seems too risky if it isn't a perm job with at
least medical and dental.

Andrew