[rescue] Installing Pine 3.96

Derrick Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 8 13:30:12 CDT 2001

It's rumored that around Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 02:19:04AM -0500
Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 01:16:19AM -0600, Derrick Daugherty wrote:
> > yes..but side note... try mutt..it kicks _every_ mua in all aspects...
> > onlything close is gnus if you're an emacs-type
> > ^D
>
> I've been using Mutt since 1997 or so; look at the headers from the mails
> I send sometime. 8-)

I already have :)  Sorry, this comment was directed to the fellah who
was installing the package, not you Bill  :)  I already looked at your
headers ;)

But I do see some smtp-id's with pine.bleh on this list..so all you
folks should look at mutt.. www.mutt.org.   It doesn't even have the ego
problem of imposing itself in the smtp-id's heh.

^D