[rescue] The war begins....

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 8 12:00:37 CDT 2001

> now, if I can keep from killin the berkely denizens who are staing no more
> war protests to fight the "racism and terror" being wages by the us guv.
> Grrrrrrrrr.
> -C

Someday they will grow up and a reality check will hit them.

Likewise GRRRRR!

I fully agree to their right to protest, and express themselvs, etc.,
but, if we don't take care of this terrorist biz, NOW, they will be
the ones that will have to do it later.... or they may suffer the
terrorist consequences against themselves, before they wise up.
These berkeley types just don't seem to realize that you can't
talk to terrorists.... they just won't listen.  You have to stoop
to a mentality that they can understand.... a big stick as `Teddy'
was want to say...

Bob