[rescue] The war begins....

Mike Meredith rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Oct 7 17:36:36 CDT 2001

On Sunday 07 October 2001 22:53, you wrote:
> > now, if I can keep from killin the berkely denizens who are staing
> > no more war protests to fight the "racism and terror" being wages
> > by the us guv. Grrrrrrrrr.
>
> Thpplllt.  Pacifist morons.

Thanks for the partial insult. I guess being a partial pacifist makes
me a partial moron.

> They're either too smart, or too stupid
> to realize how the world works.

At least pacifists can't be accused of making the problem worse as so
often war does.

And back to something on topic :-

Anyone in the UK want an IPC (dead NVRAM, 24Mbytes memory, 2Gbyte
disk), 16" Sun monitor, type-5 keyboard, type-4 mouse, *and* mousemat
(you take it all, or you take nothing ... sorry) ? If so contact me off
list.

Oh, by the way it'll be free.