[rescue] openssh on netBSD

Doctor Obnox Son of a Bitch rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Oct 6 11:57:52 CDT 2001

Dan Sikorski, reeling from the shock, managed on Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 09:30:09PM -0500 to scrawl:
> I've gotta little problem with ssh on netBSD on one of my sparc5s.  It
> seems to generate a key everytime i connect to it, as it takes about 2
> minutes to get a login prompt, and the cpu is at 100% utilization during
> that time.  I've read over stuff, and can't find where to change it.
> Truly, this isn't a huge deal, as i'm not usually in a hurry to connect
> to the machine, except for today when the power went out, and i had to
> shut it down before the UPS ran outta juice.  (it didn't get shutdown,
> but 7 out of 8 ain't all bad)  Many thanks, and apologies for what
> should be something i needn't ask about.
>
> 	-Dan Sikorski

I share the same problem. SS5, netbsd, long long time until password
prompt comes. If anyone known the magic demon tweak for this, I would
like to know it, too!

--
"So I am not the only one that runs around naked with my Bobba Fett helment on?
Cool"

Gustafson
                                                    drobnox at visi.com