[rescue] TYPE 6 SUCKS

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 5 19:59:24 CDT 2001

On Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 04:56:15PM -0400, Stefan Hames wrote:
> Amen, brother.  Although I don't hate the keyboard as much as I hate
> the mouse.....  Has anybody tried other (preferably optical) mice
> with the SunBlade?
> Stefan

My logitech optical works fine... altho that middle button is a bitch..
I wish Sun would add "emulate3buttons"-type functionality (left+right=middle)
to XSun..

The mouse I can live with.. but god... I *hate* the feel of the T6.
I much prefer the old-style granite SGI 101key PS2 keyboard I have at
work; but even my PS2-to-Sun interface box wont work with this machine
since its USB. 8-(

Bill

--
Bill Bradford