[rescue] Was what to do with DEC Professional 350....now us young "grey-beard's" proteges

Andrew Weiss rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 5 14:24:09 CDT 2001

> Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 12:47:07 -0400
> From: Brian Hechinger <wonko at arkham.ws>
> To: rescue at sunhelp.org
> Subject: Re: [rescue] What to do with an orphan DEC Professional 350?
>
> > the PeeCee types pass up.....(:+}}...  I guess that makes
> > me a bottom feeder.... where the Sun/VAXenheavysortofiron
> > settles to.

Hey I'd go to the same place as well.  So anyone know of anyone looking
for future "grey-beards"...:-) the startup I'm working at is having
serious indigestion... I face losing all my nifty junk... plus my new
stuff :-S (Car, etc.)  I'm in the NY area.

I really would love a job around big Sun or especially IBM iron. (From a
guy who has tons of z-series posters all over his office and
bedroom...especially those cute ones with penguins)

The above is kind of why I was asking here... since while I could continue
around the NT types... and Win2k... it really is extremely boring.

Andrew -25yr old GBIT (grey beard in training)