[rescue] motorcycling (was: Re: St. Pete)

Steve Sandau rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 13 22:02:09 CST 2001

Yes, motorcycles have scared the *snot* out of me three times: once when
I hit 105 mph on a friend's bike and my cheeks (no, not those cheeks, my
face) started flapping in the breeze, second when my friend was foolish
enough to Armor-All the seat of his Kawasaki GPZ550 right before I took
it out (Wheeeeeee!) and thirdly when I rode my Suzuki 360GT into the
side of a pickup truck (OW!). I don't ride much any more... Maybe I
should have had a cruiser from the beginning...