[SunRescue] Tape drive

linc rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon May 21 15:26:52 CDT 2001

On Mon, 21 May 2001, James Fogg wrote:

> btw... There is a Vax of some flavor in Harrisburg PA that should be ready for
> a new home by now. The local newspaper (the Patriot) was moving business off it.

Well, since I live in Eastern PA, that would be great!  Do you have any
more info on it?  Also, I have some relatives in the Dallas / Fort Worth
area coming up at the end of the week - are any of those vaxes portable
enough to make a plane trip cheaply?

-Linc.

 In the Beginning there was nothing, which exploded... Yeah Right.
  4:25pm  up 22 days,  8:10,  6 users,  load average: 1.32, 1.34, 1.29