[SunRescue] Wow - over $700 for a *broken* Ultra 2... (eBay, of course ;^)

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon May 21 07:40:26 CDT 2001

That's with dual 200 MHz CPUs ($100 each), 128 Meg of RAM ($100? being
generous), 2x 2 Gig HDs ($75 value, incl. HD brackets), and Creator 3D
(another $100).

For as-is, that is a lot for a *known* broken Ultra 2 base. And who is to
say the PS didn't leave it's mark on the MB as it failed (burned/ruined
components on MB)?

Wow.

Ken