[SunRescue] TCF

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri May 4 22:27:24 CDT 2001

Dinner - I'm up for anything, but when I am in the area I always *try* and
visit Arthurs...
Anything better than a chain diner-wannabe is good for me (no Dennys,
Friendly's, etc)

Radio Freq. - We need to pick something, I'd prefer 70cm, because my 2m HT
has a dead battery - I can only use that radio in the car. Are you
siggesting that we use 446.000 simplex? That's fine, just want to be clear.

ETA tomorrow - I plan on leaving Pennington about 7:30 am (need to tap Mac,
get a bagel, and gas up!), should be on the grounds by about 8:30 I
figure... Since I don't have a "space", I'll have to miss out on the really
*hot* bargains ;^)

Will anyone be able to bring along a digital camera? I have an Elph on
order, but it hasn't arrived yet. I suspect others on the list are curious
what it is we have been hammering the list about! ;^)

Ken
(Must sleep, need my energy!)